Monday, September 10, 2012

Faces 22 and 23: Brian and Tim

Everyone wave to Brian and Tim ("Hi, guys!!")

The other day I was reading an article about electronics shops going the way of the dinosaur, what with Amazon and things, and the article specifically mentioned Radio Shack working to reinvent itself somewhat to meet with changing demand.  The article said that Radio Shack has been working hard to be offer phones (and you can see by the lanyards that that's the case), and to try to back away from only being known as the place to go for electronics parts.  Talking about dinosaurs--that's my cell phone.  So really I don't have a need for fanshy shmanshy.  BUT I did need a miniport to VGA adapter, and went to Radio Shack to see if they had one and to price it out before purchasing one.  Buying online wasn't an option.  I needed it for Wednesday.  So you see?  Electronics stores aren't obsolete.  Just sayin'.

Brian and Tim were great.  Friendly and willing to get their pictures taken.  Brian gave me permission to count this as TWO rather than one, so I am.  You can blame Brian!  But I figure at this point I've taken well over the number of faces required---I've just generally been counting each "stop" as one.  But today I'm not.

So there!!

If you have anything to say about it, go take it up with THIS guy!  HA!



Tim said that he isn't particularly photogenic, but I think that's a crock.  He just needs to relax, man.  We took a couple, and he says he usually stays serious.  And much of the time men look best that way in photos.  But I'm not posting that one, because I think THIS one is the best.  This smirk is so dang cute!  You can see the twinkle in his eye.  The other one of him...meh.  Yeah, it's fine.  It's serious.  But I don't think it shows what a fun guy I think Tim probably is.  So there.  Looking at this picture makes me smile--it looks like he's going to break into laughter any second.  And I like that.  So this is the one I'm posting, because if anyone needs to grin, all they need to do is meet Tim.



Thanks guys.  You saved my heinie today on this little project.  Whew!

~~~~~~~~~

**If you'd like a complimentary low-res copy of your image(s) for your Facebook profile, please like www.facebook.com/allegriaimagesbylynn, look for the 30faces album, and tag yourself.  Please do not crop out the watermark.  

 To order prints, please contact me at allegriaimages@gmail.com

All images copyright Allegria Images by Lynn Rutz.  Any downloading, copying, or printing without my express permission is prohibited.**

2 comments:

Chris O said...

Bookstores, movie theaters, video stores . . . I hate that we're being forced to buy a certain way. Brian and Tim are personable and I'll bet knowledgable and helpful. Some things you just can't get via the Internet like personal one-to-one service.

RD said...

The smirk is fantastic. He does look like someone you'd want to hang out with. What a great project.