Friday, September 14, 2012

Faces 27: Jon

Four people behind and the last day.  Wanted to take some photos of the military, but nobody was at the recruiting offices.  So off I went to the university.  It's a nice day, so I thought there would probably be people around.  Jon and a friend of his were having lunch outside, so I approached them, and Jon agreed to a picture.


Thanks Jon!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
**If you'd like a complimentary low-res copy of your image(s) for your Facebook profile, please like www.facebook.com/allegriaimagesbylynn, look for the 30faces album, and tag yourself.  Please do not crop out the watermark.  

 To order prints, please contact me at allegriaimages@gmail.com

All images copyright Allegria Images by Lynn Rutz.  Any downloading, copying, or printing without my express permission is prohibited.**



1 comment:

Chris O said...

Love this photo! Such a great smile and you captured it beautifully, as always!