Friday, September 14, 2012

Faces 27: Jon

Four people behind and the last day.  Wanted to take some photos of the military, but nobody was at the recruiting offices.  So off I went to the university.  It's a nice day, so I thought there would probably be people around.  Jon and a friend of his were having lunch outside, so I approached them, and Jon agreed to a picture.

Thanks Jon!!

**If you'd like a complimentary low-res copy of your image(s) for your Facebook profile, please like, look for the 30faces album, and tag yourself.  Please do not crop out the watermark.  

 To order prints, please contact me at

All images copyright Allegria Images by Lynn Rutz.  Any downloading, copying, or printing without my express permission is prohibited.**

1 comment:

Chris O said...

Love this photo! Such a great smile and you captured it beautifully, as always!