Friday, September 14, 2012

Faces 28 and 29: Sam and Emily

Sam and Emily were sitting under a tree, hangin' out, so I approached them, and they were so nice and friendly!  Sam is studying Political Science, while Emily is doing a double major in Criminology and Psychology.

Here's Sam and his awesome Jamaica shirt:


I think Emily is gorgeous, and I didn't know which picture to post, so she's getting a bonus one:




I took a quick shot of them together but...it didn't turn out so well.  :(  For some reason, these aren't as crystal clear as they appear in Lightroom, so I think Blogger is having resolution issues.  BUT trust me--her eyes are gorgeous!  

Thanks for allowing me to take your photos, you two, and good luck with your studies!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
**If you'd like a complimentary low-res copy of your image(s) for your Facebook profile, please like www.facebook.com/allegriaimagesbylynn, look for the 30faces album, and tag yourself.  Please do not crop out the watermark.  

 To order prints, please contact me at allegriaimages@gmail.com

All images copyright Allegria Images by Lynn Rutz.  Any downloading, copying, or printing without my express permission is prohibited.**





No comments: