Friday, September 14, 2012

Faces 30: Meet Hailey

Hailey learned a lesson today.  Unless you WANT your photo taken, never EVER make eye contact with let alone greet someone walking past you with a camera!

She was great, though, and when I turned back and asked for her photo, she agreed.  Whoot!

She's studying premed here, and then she's off to chiropractic school in Ohio (edit:  oops.  Davenport, Iowa!). Her dad's a chiropractor as well, which is pretty cool.

I've never been to a chiropractor before, although I probably should...my shoulders are stiff just sitting here.

Anyway.  Here's Hailey.


Thanks for letting me take your photo--and for agreeing to get down onto the grass!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
**If you'd like a complimentary low-res copy of your image(s) for your Facebook profile, please like www.facebook.com/allegriaimagesbylynn, look for the 30faces album, and tag yourself.  Please do not crop out the watermark.  

 To order prints, please contact me at allegriaimages@gmail.com

All images copyright Allegria Images by Lynn Rutz.  Any downloading, copying, or printing without my express permission is prohibited.**





3 comments:

Hailey King said...

It was my pleasure! (: Just to clarify though, my Chiropractic school is in Davenport, IA. :)

Lynn said...

Whoops! Thanks, Hailey. I fixed that. D'oh...

Chris O said...

What a great smile and a very beautiful girl. Looks like she's a lot of fun! Great shot as always!