Friday, September 14, 2012

Faces 30: Meet Hailey

Hailey learned a lesson today.  Unless you WANT your photo taken, never EVER make eye contact with let alone greet someone walking past you with a camera!

She was great, though, and when I turned back and asked for her photo, she agreed.  Whoot!

She's studying premed here, and then she's off to chiropractic school in Ohio (edit:  oops.  Davenport, Iowa!). Her dad's a chiropractor as well, which is pretty cool.

I've never been to a chiropractor before, although I probably shoulders are stiff just sitting here.

Anyway.  Here's Hailey.

Thanks for letting me take your photo--and for agreeing to get down onto the grass!

**If you'd like a complimentary low-res copy of your image(s) for your Facebook profile, please like, look for the 30faces album, and tag yourself.  Please do not crop out the watermark.  

 To order prints, please contact me at

All images copyright Allegria Images by Lynn Rutz.  Any downloading, copying, or printing without my express permission is prohibited.**


Hailey King said...

It was my pleasure! (: Just to clarify though, my Chiropractic school is in Davenport, IA. :)

Lynn said...

Whoops! Thanks, Hailey. I fixed that. D'oh...

Chris O said...

What a great smile and a very beautiful girl. Looks like she's a lot of fun! Great shot as always!